2009/02/22

View and add the rankings of four service providers

If you are owning websites or blogs , you will not forget to add to your page a widget to evaluate which rank your site being.

Do you know Alexa?One of the most famous ranking website in the world, but you have to know there are many others famous services,too such as Google PageRank, Technorati Blog Rank, Yahoo! Search InLinks...

So today I introduce to you a website can show your website ranking in 4 best services in the world.Not only show you the rank but also allow you to add the widget of each service with beautiful interfaces.





Type your address blog into a blank (there is a blank: "Type the URL of your website / blog " ).

Next choose 1 of 4 services Google PageRank, Alexa Traffic Rank, Technorati Blog Rank, Yahoo! Search InLinks.Finally , click Get rank to complete.
You can see this pic below, they are the codes to add to your blog, many beautiful kinds to choose.Just copy the code and paste it on your blog.

Very simple right?
Good luck

1 comments:

RomanticLoverz:Rani said...

I like your site, you're in my blogroll 4 blogger list..keep on being wonderful :D
http://romanticloverz.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading , if you have any problem please leave me a comment here I will help you by my best.Please note that you put the friendly words tohelp each other to improving and developing these tips to be better,or the best way for you to track my blog is subscribing my Feed.You are always welcome on Zenplate.
Best regard
Zen

 
.